Ups and Downs Thesis Film

Monday 25 May 2015

Sketch book 5

I always wondered how do you post sketchbook drawings?
Do you just slam several in one post and hope for the best? D:
I hope I'm doing this right! 

this drawing is actually interesting.. this gentleman was everywhere in the store I was in.
So I had to be creative and construct his face from every angle, direction and distance I saw him!
He turned out to look pretty accurate 0:

my daddy ;-; He flew back home yesterday.. I miss him already ;-;

this lady had so much hair on top of her it was unreal 0:

And that's most of the drawings I care for! Well,, for now.. /:

I am definitely going to continue drawing wherever I go!
I'm flying back to my country this Thursday so I'll have time to draw flight sketches! :)

I'm not looking forward to the flight, but wish me all the luck! 23 hrs, here I come ;-;/

Take care guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment